Dear XB Members,
IVAO BeLux is looking for a new Events Advisor
The candidate must fulfill the following basic requirements:
- Be, before the end of the submission of candidatures period, at least 18 years old (an ID prove could be requested in case of doubt);
- Be a member of IVAO for at least 6 months before the end of the submission of candidatures period.
- Have a minimum rating of Aerodrome Controller or Private Pilot.
The Events Advisor will assist the EC and EAC in their daily operations consisting of:
- Organising at least one (1) event per month on regional aerodromes;
- Keeping the HQ events calendar up to date with division events;
- Publishing event details to external websites/forums in conjunction with the DIR/ADIR;
- Promoting the weekly on-line night;
- Promoting other division events;
- Publishing routes to be flown during events in conjunction with Flight Operations;
- Publishing ATC rosters for events in conjunction with ATC Operations & FIR Chiefs;
- Creating division tours and assisting with validation.
General Expectations from Advisors:
- Have a deep knowledge of the organisation, its functioning and structure;
- Enthusiastic and willing to make a positive impact to the Belgium Events Department and IVAO;
- Have a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English. Having knowledge of more than 1 can be an asset.
Applications can be send to XBemail@example.com.
Submission of applications is opened till November 1st 2017 initially.