Tour rules :
1. FLights must be flown in real-time mode. No acceleration permitted.
2. Legs have to be reported in order maximum 24hours after the completion of the leg. Reports must be made in UTC.
3. Before connecting and after landing, wait a minimum of 6 minutes at the gate.
4. If you intend to fly the next leg directly after you finished one, disconnect at least one minute.
5. Disconnections lasting longer than 5 minutes will force the leg to be rejected.
6. You are expecting to fly with charts at all times.
7. Your flight plan must be correct at all times, VFR flightplans must have at least one enroute waypoint, IFR flightplans with DCT routing only will be refused.
8. You must have an alternate airport at all times. ZZZZ will not be accepted except for Military flights.
9. Below FL100, the maximum speed will be 250KIAS. In case ATC allows you for highspeed, indicate which ATC position cleared you for it.
10. You should monitor and advise others about your intentions on Unicom at all times where no ATC is online.
11. You should contact ATC as soon as possible and comply to the instructions when entering a controlled airspace.