Dear XB Members
IVAO BeLux is looking for 2 new Training Advisors, in particular a Dutch and French speaking Advisor (2 positions). This to address the Dutch/French speaking members during their training as it is most of the time easier to understand and explain something in your mother language.
Training Advisors assist TC/TAC in the daily routine of Training Responsibilities. TA's can only conduct training sessions/exams up to the pilot/ATC rating the TA is holding.
The candidate must fulfill the following basic requirements:
- Be, before the end of the submission of candidatures period, at least 18 years old (an ID prove could be requested in case of doubt);
- Be a member of IVAO for at least 6 months before the end of the submission of candidatures period.
- Have a minimum rating of Aerodrome Controller or Private Pilot.
- Have a knowledge of the organisation, its functioning and structure;
- Enthusiastic and willing to make a positive impact to the Belgium Training Department and IVAO;
- Have a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English and Dutch/French. Having knowledge of the other official Belgian languages can be an asset.
Applications can be send to [email]email@example.com[/email].
Submission of applications is opened till November 1st 2017 initially.