Whenever there is a IVAO BE created or co-hosted event we need pilots to fill the skies. Whenever a member participates in such an event he/she can earn one (1) point in this award.
You need ten (10) points to be issued the Pilot Assistance Award
- Participate in 10 IVAO BE created or co-hosted events (see Upcoming Events for date and time of Event);
- In the event of disconnection you are to reconnect with the shortest delay. You must mention this in your report;
- Double check your Flight Plan carefully before submitting it for a online flight. FP's with the wrong dep/arr airfields filed will not be accepted;
- Charts are MANDATORY and can be found here;
- Report the ATC positions you had contact with;
- Each flight must be validated. Completed ATC assistance flight sessions must be reported after each flight using the instructions below.
If your sessions is validated you will receive an email with your current number of collected points.
Whenever there is an Event created or co-hosted by the Belgian Division we need several ATC Positions to be staffed in order to make the event a success. One (1) point can be earned when you staff a required ATC Position in accordance with the requirements below.
Once you have collected ten (10) points you are issued the award.
Please remember that ATC during Events are planned by BE-EAC and that you cannot control at your own discretion. See section "ATC Scheduling" below!
In order to ensure proper ATC service and to give everyone the same chance to be part of the event as an ATC we decided that opening up an ATC position during a BE created or co-hosted event is on Staff Discretion for some events.
If you want to participate as an ATC you will have to follow the next steps:
- send a mail to email@example.com;
- the events staff in coordination with ATC operations and HQ will decide which members will be allowed to do ATC;
- if you participated in a previous event you might not be selected for the next one depending on the number of applications, just to ensure everyone gets an equal chance to participate as an ATC;
- depending on your performance you might end up on our new "ATC for Events list" so doing your utmost best to represent our division as an ATC during events is only for your own benefit;
- The Belgian Staff holds the right to override the IVAO ATC Scheduling for every event.
Be sure to check the event details to see if you should follow the procedure above!
- Participate in 10 IVAO BE created or co-hosted Events on a requested ATC Position (see ATC Request and Upcoming Events for date and time of Event and requested positions);
- ATC must be connected for at least 2 hours of duration in total. If you switch positions during the event the total time should add up to 2 hours. In the event of disconnection you are to reconnect with the shortest delay. You must mention this in your report;
- Each session must be validated. Completed ATC assistance sessions must be reported after each controlled session using the instructions below.
If your sessions is validated you will receive an email with your current number of collected points