Fri, 27/01/2017 - 21:23 - Denis Toussaint
The division is still urgently looking for a Special Operations Coordinator!
The division is still urgently looking for a Special Operations Coordinator.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDaily routine in the Special Operations Department in cooperation with the SOAC and SOD
- Creating military SOPs;
- Creating and maintaining military Sectorfiles in conjunction with ATC Operations & FIR Chiefs;
- Publishing and maintaining military pilot/atc quickviews;
- Organising and holding at least 4 special operations events over the course of the year in conjunction with the HQ SO Department and the BE Events Department;
- Creating Special Operations division tour and assisting with validation;
- Setting the military facility ratings of the division in conjunction with other departments;
- Maintaining the special operations airport database;
- Approving and publishing military LOAs in conjunction with ATC Operations & FIR Chiefs.
REQUIREMENTSThe candidate must fulfil the following basic requirements:
- Be, before the end of the submission of candidatures period, at least 18 years old (an ID prove could be requested in case of doubt);
- Be a member of IVAO for at least 6 months before the end of the submission of candidatures period;
- Have a minimum rating of Aerodrome Controller or Private Pilot;
- Have a knowledge of the organisation, its functioning and structure;
- Enthusiastic and willing to make a positive impact to the Belgium Special Operations Department and IVAO;
- Have a fluent capability for speaking and writing in English and Dutch. Having knowledge of the other official Belgian languages can be an asset.
Applications can be send to xb-hq @ ivao.aero.